Mendocino County Disaster Recovery
NCO is committed to supporting the needs of fire survivors from the Mendocino County wildfires of 2017 and 2018. Since 2017 NCO has been administering assistance through our disaster case management process.
Click the Paypal button below to donate to the 2018 Wildfire Relief Fund. All major credit cards are accepted. You may also mail or drop-off a donation to our main office at 413 North State Street, Ukiah CA, 95482. Learn more about the Wildfire Relief Fund here.
M-ROC: Mendocino Rebuilding Our Community
Mendocino-ROC (“Rebuilding Our Community”) is a collaborative long-term fire recovery committee led by the Community Foundation of Mendocino County, the County of Mendocino, and NCO, along with faith-based leaders and community partners.
The Mendocino-ROC subcommittees focus on:
- Case Management: Working directly with families and individuals who lost homes.
- Construction and Housing: Creating housing opportunities and connecting families in need.
- Material Donations: Collecting and distributing donations of household and personal items for survivors.
- Emotional and Spiritual Support: Creating emotional and spiritual support resources for survivors.
- Unmet Needs: Allocating funds for unmet needs.
- Fundraising and Finance: Raising funds and managing finances for long-term recovery.
- People Helping People: Creating a peer support network.
Learn more by visiting www.mendocino-roc.com
As an M-ROC partner, NCO provides disaster case managers to support the needs of fire survivors. Grant applications, local resources, and one-on-one support is available.
The M-ROC Resource room is open Monday-Thursday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. You may also schedule an after-hours appointment.
200 South School Street
Ukiah CA, 95482
Learn more about the Resource Room and available resources here.
In partnership with Danilla Sands, NCO is supporting a donation center.
Fire survivors from Lake, Shasta, Mendocino or Butte county
Available items change daily and might include food, cleaning kits, clothing, diapers, wipes, and masks.
8465 East Road in Redwood Valley
Open Mondays 9:00am-1:00pm and Wednesdays 9:00am-12:30pm/ 4:00-5:30pm
please call for after hours or weekend appointments: (707) 489 -3970
Contact Danilla Sands at email@example.com
For more imformation and updated hours; please visit the MendoLake Complex Fire Relief Facebook page
Click here to view the flyer.