Interested in applying? Check out our Application Process below!
- Apply through NCO Human Resources. You can find the application here!
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by Human Resources for scheduling.
- After your interview, you may have one of three options:
- Not Selected - At this time we are unable to offer you this position, please apply again soon!
- Qualified Pool - You qualify for this position, and passed your interview. You may be selected for this position.
- Conditional Job Offer - You have been placed into the Qualified Pool and chosen to recieve a conditional Job Offer.
- If you are selected for the Conditional Job Offer, you may need to complete the following (not an inclusive list, instructions will be sent to you):
- Background Check and Fingerprinting service
- Immunizations check and/or recieve immunizations
- TB Test
- Physical Examination
- DMV Clearance
- Transcript Review
- Applicants will then be contacted by a Head Start staff member to complete your process.
Application Process may be revised at Program's discretion.
NCO Head Start Child Development Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: NCO HSCDP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at NCO HSCDP are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. NCO HSCDP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.