Services to Pregnant Women
A healthy pregnancy has a direct influence on the health and development of a child. NCO HSCDP provides weekly services to pregnant women and expectant families in a home-base program.
We provide early, continuous support and services to give the best opportunity for:
- healthy pregnancies and positive childbirth outcomes;
- supportive postpartum care for the parents and child;
- fathers to become fully involved in the lives of their very young children;
- supporting and enhancing parent child attachments; and
- parents to develop as nurturing and responsive caregivers during infancy.
It is the intention of NCO HSCDP to serve pregnant women and their families and to provide services for the child and family upon delivery.
Please send in an application today!