April Cunningham, Project Manager and Head Chef
Tel: (707) 467-3212
- Adult volunteers and staff are preparing meals in the kitchen for ALL clients battling cancer or dealing with a serious illness.
- We continue to deliver meals... [Read More]
Sarah Marshall, Project Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | (707) 462-1958
Lucy Kramer, Project Coordinator
email@example.com | (707) 467-3239
The Gardens Project of North Coast Opportunities seeks to relieve hunger and inadequate nutrition throughout Mendocino and Lake Counties by creating access to community-based... [Read More]
Empowering children to reach their highest potential.
Program Director – Miriam McNamara
Enrollment - Nadia Padilla
Tel: (707) 462-2582
Fax: (707) 462-4792
Address: 550 N. State St, Ukiah, CA 95482
The Head Start Child Development Program (HSCDP) is a... [Read More]
Covid-19 staff update: Healthy Mendocino
(June 22, 2020)
- Staff continue to work remotely.
- Please call (707) 467-3228 and leave a message.
- Email Healthy Mendocino staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy Mendocino is a central hub for cross-sector collaboration to improve... [Read More]
Robyn Bera, Program Director
For more information, please contact New Digs at (707) 461-4574
For the quickest response, email email@example.com
New Digs uses a Housing First model.
We believe that a family or individual must first have stable, permanent housing... [Read More]
The Nutrition Basics Project coordinates and collaborates with USDA-funded nutrition activities in Mendocino County. Past and present projects include:
- CalFresh Outreach recipe taste-tests and "Get a Raise with CalFresh" activities at credit unions, libraries, farmers markets, grocery stores, and... [Read More]
Program Director – Nancy Powers-Stone
Tel: (707) 542-0282
Tel: 1 (800) 834-1636
Fax: (707) 542-0552
Address: 1140 Sonoma Ave Suite 1B, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
The Redwood Caregiver Resource Center helps families and communities master the challenges of... [Read More]
CCLD has released a new Provider Information Notice: PIN 20-04-CCP statewide waiver for operation of child care facilities, including licensees, registered TrustLine providers, and temporary employer sponsored child care, along with guidance for the implementation... [Read More]