Thrive Lake County
Thrive Lake County works with local, independently-owned businesses and organizations that have the autonomy to make any transformational change in their operation that they can imagine: reexamining where we buy goods and services, how we consume energy, grow and distribute our food, build homes, and even how we define success in business. Thrive Lake County is supporting a community of innovators in green building, sustainable agriculture, and renewable energy; supporting independent businesses in town centers; and mentoring a new breed of entrepreneurs that have designed their business with a sustainable vision.
Thrive Lake County accomplishes this objective and serves its target population by:
- Providing a local forum where businesses come together to transform and model an economy built on sustainable practices.
- Creating peer-to-peer mentorship opportunities, such as roundtables, one-on-one mentoring, and group coaching.
- Providing educational services, such as business start-up courses and webinars on how to "green" your business.
- Providing project management services, such as implementation management of a public, private, or volunteer sector project that complies with Thrive 's mission statement.
- Providing business services to social entreprenuers, such as grant writing, business plan writing, fiscal management services, business health checks, and marketing consulting and services.
Additionally, the Time Bank of Thrive Lake County enables Lake County residents, businesses and non-profit organizations to build community and get access to necessary services through the cooperative currency of time dollars.
To learn more, visit the Thrive Lake County website.