Free produce distributions in Lake County this summer
Friday, June 10, 2016
Through a partnership with Redwood Empire Food Bank, the Lake County Community Action Agency of North Coast Opportunities, Inc. (NCO) will be offering free produce in June, July, and August around Lake County at different dates and locations. The free produce distributions began on June 10, 2016.
Everyone is welcome, and there are no income requirements. You will only be asked for your name and how many adults and children are in your household which will help us seek future funding opportunities.
Produce will be available in the following communities on the following dates and times:
- Lucerne - July 1 and 22, 9:30am-10:30am, Northshore Community Center (Lucerne Alpine Senior Center), 3985 Country Club Dr, Lucerne, CA, 95458
- Clearlake - July 1 and 22, 12:30pm-1:30pm, Clearlake Youth Center, 4750 Golf St, Clearlake, CA, 95422 (across from the Redbud Park)
- Clearlake Oaks - July 8 and 29, 9:45am-10:45am, Eastlake Elementary School, 13050 High Valley Road, Clearlake Oaks, CA, 95423 (in the parking lot on HWY 20)
- Lakeport - July 8 and 29, 12:45pm-1:45pm , North Coast Opportunities, Inc Warehouse, 785 Bevins St, Lakeport, CA, 95453
- Kelseyville - June 24, July 15, August 5, 9:45am-10:45am, Kelseyville Presbyterian Church, 5340 3rd St, Kelseyville, CA, 95451
- Middletown - June 24, July 15, August 5, 1:00pm-2:00pm, Middletown United Methodist Church, 15833 Armstrong St, Middletown, CA, 95461
In addition to the free summer produce distribution around Lake County, NCO also hosts a Food Pantry on the first through fourth Wednesday of each month at the Clearlake Office (14832 Lakeshore Drive). The Clearlake Food Pantry begins at 10:00am. New recipients to the Wednesday Food Pantry are encouraged to arrive early to complete paperwork.
For more information on food distributions in Lake County, contact Tammy Alakszay at (707) 994-4474, ext. 123 or email@example.com.
Program(s) Involved: Lake County Food & Produce Pantries